Sunday, July 29, 2007

Matt – Swimming at the Apex

Yesterday I woke up and then took my shower. Next I unloaded the dishwasher. Actually no, I was going to unload the dishwasher but there were no clean dishes. Ben had forgotten to start it last night. Then I finished my other jobs and then I did school work.

After school we watched some movies. Then when Dad and Jennifer came home we watched the rest of our movie and then Jennifer took us to the Apex Center. Dad didn’t come because he was tired. At the Apex Center we had a LOT of fun!

There were these two slides. One you could go on just as a person and one that you had a float. I loved it how the tubes led out of the Apex Center and then back in. And there are two hot tubs. One for just grown ups that kids are not allowed in because it is very, very hot and there’s another one that is for kids. It is still hot but not hot enough that kids are not allowed in it.

I had fun!

No comments: