Sunday, July 29, 2007

John-Michael – The Apex

First I woke up and did my jobs and then I watched a movie and then we went swimming at the Apex. First I went on the water playground, then I practiced walking on logs on the water and then I thought about going on the big slides. I walked up with Kirsten and then when I saw how twisty and turney it was I thought, “I don’t want to do this!” and then I ran away from Kirsten and went down the stairs and did something else. And then I swam around.

Then my mom came and got me and said, “I’m going to help you get over this fear.” And then I rode right in front of my mom and then once I got through I was really happy! I did it on the floaties a whole bunch of times and then I did it just regularly just a few times. Then me and my mom raced. Then we left.

It was the very funnest experience I have had in my whole life!

No comments: