Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kirsten- Bed-times :(

Well, yesterday I slept in-which threw everyone off schedule…oops. Which meant that last night I had to have a bed-time L. But honestly, I probably should give myself a bed-time; I still won’t like it though. You see I was tired from not sleeping. I hate sleeping. People waste half their lives sleeping. Anyway, yesterday, everyone else was grouchy too because they hadn’t been getting enough sleep either. Everyone went to bed earlier. Other than an early bed-time, I didn’t really do much yesterday…same old, same old. I did watch the second part of Fiddler on The Roof (which is an excellent movie btw). It’s probably an even better live performance. I also called my boyfriend, but that’s really it. I forgot to call my mom and ask her to send back my clothes. Oh well, apparently I can’t call her today either. I called and the number has been disconnected or something. I don’t know.

No comments: