Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kirsten - Babble, Babble

Yesterday was......yes, well it was.....there? I don't know. Anywho, yesterday I went to school. During school I took my last two finals, math and chemistry. I did okay on the math final, but I did terribly on the chemistry final. I even found out today that the highest grade was like a 71%! That's outrageous. Oh well. It was just a really hard test...there were 71 questions that had to be done in 80 minutes. Most of the questions took a lot more than two minutes to complete since they were mainly stoichiometry and gas laws questions. This has been a very difficult semester... I have to say.

My boyfriend had his AP English test yesterday. Therefore, I didn't see him until after-school. But only for a few moments. Then I took the bus. But my best-friend (we'll call her Amy) did not ride the bus with me because she had her last class off, hence the reason why I rode the bus with another group of people I know - who also normally ride the bus. I then proceeded to walk home after taking the second bus. I arrived home early because finals changed my schedule.

Once I was home Jennifer told me about this blog. Personally I don't like blogs...but that's the way the wind blows. Anyway, after I learned about the blog, Jennifer asked me to draw vegi-tale versions of all of us. So, I did that and fixed dinner. Yep. That was my day.

Here is my "intelligent quote" of the day that I heard from one of my friends: "Don't eat poison ivy, it tastes bad..." Obviously quite intelligent.

No comments: