Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dad - In case you hadn't noticed

We have a veritable funny farm, here. I used to answer the phone "Runyan's funny farm, chief nut speaking" until the court evaluator called and I forgot to check the caller id. Fortunately the kids were laughing themselves silly at the time and it actually was appropriate to answer that way. She got quite a kick out of it, still I was quite embarrassed.

Besides being a bit loopy, some of us have "special needs", even so, Jacob insists that he is the only normal one, and has lots of patience for the rest of us.

Update ----

Kirsten was recently grounded for smooching, and lost her birthday privileges. She has promised a life of celibacy and plans to become a Nun and so the birthday is back on. Her now ex-boyfriend has moved to Bolivia.

Jacob is getting ready to start High School. He has the cool new sunglasses a cool leather jacket, and looking to get a car of his own, maybe the "new" Jeep after it is finished being converted (can never have too many electric cars)

Ben is going to a new (new for him) Boy Scout troop. He even went on his first campout a couple of weeks ago.

Matt is making improvements in his 3 Rs by leaps and bounds.

Andrew, loves to watch lobster and crabs swimming in a tank, before I eat them, yumm yummm. He is also becoming quite the photographer, next month we will get even more "New York" footage for our project.

Me, I've lost 15 lbs and then gained them right back, eating out last weekend. I love a good steak, mmmmmm.

I've been taking some classes for a new profession/volunteering, I've just recently finished at the top of my class. I even out gunned, so to speak, a young hot shot with actual field experience.

No comments: