Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ben - A typical school day.

Yesterday I started off by getting up and going to school in the morning. At school I had a breakfast of cereal. After breakfast I moved on to class where we did music. After music we went off to do math class and we worked on subtracting discounts from prices and then adding taxes. After math we moved on to reading class where we read a story and did some spelling. After reading and spelling we read our books until it was time to go to recess.

After lunch and recess we moved onto science where we worked on our roller-coaster projects. After science we moved onto social studies where we watched some movies about South America. After that we went home.

At home I did some reading for a while and I cleaned up the kitchen. After that I went to bed.

No comments: