Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Matt - Starting Algebra

Ok, let's see....

When I woke up I started moving the engine a little bit because I like to move it. I didn't move the motor. There is a certain gear that sticks out of the front. If you turn it one direction it will turn all the parts that move in the motor. I didn't move it a lot because the motor wouldn't let it go too far.

After playing with it, it was time for my shower. After my shower I did all of my jobs, I started doing my schoolwork...I'm in algebra on math. Algebra is quite fun. It is much more fun than the normal math I did before such as multiplication, division, subtraction and addition. I know why I didn't do algebra first. It was because I needed skills in the other subjects that I just mentioned. I'm not going to be in beginning algebra for long because I looked ahead in the book and noticed that I only have about 15 more pages until the next subject.

When the boys got home, after I finished my list, I played around but not for too long because it took me a while to finish my list. Because right after I finished folding the laundry I got sidetracked.

I didn't play Warcraft last night. I read. I read "The Day My Butt Went Psycho". It is the weirdest book I have ever read. I haven't finished it yet. It also is one of the funniest book I have ever read. It may be THE funniest book I have ever read. I just haven't decided yet.

No comments: