Friday, May 18, 2007

Matt - My "iiinnteresting" day

First when I woke up, I decided to try to go back to sleep but I didn't get to and by the time I gave up it was already time for my shower. After my shower I got dressed and I went outside because I heard dad park the suburban in front of the house. When I got out I saw Dad fixing the radiator. I helped Dad fix the radiator a little bit by turning on and off the water. Then Dad told me to tell Jennifer that the radiator was fixed. Then Jennifer told us to get in the car and then we started driving off. We were going to the dentist for John-Michael's appointment.

When we got there Jennifer told me to put this sign on the window shield because they were doing construction and didn't want the construction people to park in the lot. I sat and read in the waiting room. There was a tv but I didn't watch it. When the dentist called John-Michael's name she told us to follow her and we went back into the dentist office. It was smaller than the other dentist office. They put this special stuff that was purple in John-Michael's mouth to tell where he was missing when he brushed his teeth. Then Jennifer told him to brush his teeth where the purple stuff was. There was much less of it when he was finished. I read while I waited. I was sitting right in the office. They didn't remove any teeth this time but last time they did.

When we were finished we took down the paper that told that we were a customer and we drove to John-Michael's school. When we went to the office we signed John-Michael in, then John-Michael said hi to his teacher and Jennifer said that she would come back later to check on him.

So, we drove off to Kirsten's school to pick her up. When we picked her up we waited there for ten minutes because there were so many people in her school so it was hard to find her. When we found her we started driving to this Mexican restraunt. We ate there. I ordered a kid's burrito. It was good! The drink was water. We sat at two separate tables because Kirsten and her boyfriend would probably like some privacy.

When we finished we went into the car. It rained but not too long. We dropped Kirsten's boyfriend off and then we went home.

That's all.

No comments: