Monday, May 28, 2007

Matt - I did my jobs quickly

First when I woke up I did my jobs. I tried really quickly this time. After I finished it. Kirsten told me to read a book. After that it was time to go to the park.

We went to the part closest to our house. The park was pretty close to our house. It's only like a two minute walk. When we got there, we started playing games. We played "Sharks and Minnows", we also played "The Banana Game", "The Frog Game", and "Duck, Duck, Goose". We played "The Frog Game" twice. When we got home, we read again for a while, then we went to the library. We checked out lots of books because everyone went except for Dad and Kirsten. Then we read again.

After that we went on a picnic. A lot of the parks were taken. Finally we found one. It was the biggest one that was closest to our house. At the park we had lots of fun. We ate Kentucky Fried Chicken because Kirsten and Jennifer had bought it when they were gone. then we left and went home. That was my blog...my post I mean.

I'm finished.

No comments: