Monday, May 28, 2007

Jennifer/Mom - Writer's Block

So I have been sitting staring at this screen for at least fifteen minutes thinking of what to write. I should be able to write quite nicely. I have myself a pretty good writing spot, not too many distractions and I have tons that I could write about (my life is full of iiinnnteresting characters and events).

The real bummer is that just an hour ago I was discussing a bunch of topics that I could write about with Chris. At the moment I either can't think of them or I can't think of how to write about them. Then there is the added bonus of Chris writing a post that is once again witty and humorous.

Now I have taken so long to write this that my battery is starting to run out. Maybe I will be more entertaining later or maybe tomorrow.

No comments: