Monday, May 28, 2007

Kirsten - I don't want to write this

You, as the audience of this post probably have absolutely no idea how much I really don't want to write my blog. Don't get me wrong, I usually don't mind it at all. Right now I'm just not in the mood.

Anywho, yesterday, I took Ben, Matt and John-Michael to the park. We played a lot of games including "The Frog Game" which is where the participants sit in a circle and hit each other's hands while saying,

"Down by the banks of the hanky-pankey,
Where the bullfrogs jump from bank to bankey.

It's a hip-hop over the top,
Lands on a lilly-pad and goes kerplop!"

It was exciting.

Jennifer, my brothers and John-Michael drove me to my work later that afternoon. I really enjoy going to work. I love the kids there. After work, Jennifer and I went and got some fried chicken (that makes me chuckle for reasons that don't really matter). Jennifer and I went home and we all took the food over to the park to have a picnic.

While at the park, my mom called. I guess she's been reading our blog...if you're reading this...I have one thing to say to you...hi. LOL That reminds me of Family Guy. I love that show.

For further information as to why I have made a connection with Family Guy, just watch "Stewie Loves Louis"

XOXO

No comments: