Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Matt - At Grandma's House/The Bar-B-Q

At the beginning of the day I woke up. I started to do my list. I tried to finish it quick again. After I finished my list I had to read.

When I finished reading it was time to go to Grandma's. When we got to Grandma's (which is only a five minute drive) we started to get to work in their back garage. We threw away all this garbage. We even threw away some computer stuff. But the computers were really old so I was certain they were broken. Some parts might still work and I am certain that they probably did but there is a chance that they didn't. But I am very sure that the cables worked because they are cables, they are just wires.

When we had finished the garage we dumped them into a dumpster and also a trailer. The trailer was for metal and the dumpster was for other stuff, such as rubber or things like that. When we finished with that we put the last things away into the shed. Then everyone else came to Grandma's house and we had our Bar-B-Q.

Dad cooked the food for the Bar-B-Q on the grill. Then we started eating. When we finished eating we got ready to go home and we went home. Then we cleaned up my room at home. After that it was time to go to bed.

And that was my day.

No comments: