Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dad - answer to one of life's most important questions

I have finally reached a conclusion to my quest for the answer to one of life's great questions. After many years of searching for the solution to what has to be one of modern man's most puzzling questions: Why do they sell hot dog buns in bags of 8 and hot dogs in packages of 10?

As I stopped to pick up 2 hot dogs I had dropped, a bright light descended from above. And in that light I saw 2 weeners whose tastyness and aroma defied all description. The first weener spoke to me pointing to the other and said "behold this is my beloved frankfurter who is well done hear him."

Ummm....Jennifer just stopped me 'cause that story is already taken.

2nd try:

As I was stooping to pick up the 2 hot dogs I dropped, in my feeble attempt to be a BBQ chef. It came to me in a flash, like a bright light descending from above (just had to sneak that in). Around 20% of all Hot dogs inevitably end up on the ground, and the bun and hot dog makers who have undoubtedly done many scientific double blind peer reviewed studies on the matter and so are much wiser than we, have provided for just this contingency.

Thank you Oscar Myer

No comments: