Friday, June 13, 2008

Kirsten - Blog - June 11, 2008

Yesterday was ballpoint pen day. Of course we all wrote our blogs in ball point pen (except me, I had already written mine in crayon before the announcement was made). Instead I am writing my blog in ball-point pen today. Hooray!!

Yesterday I spent time (again) doing laundry. The closets were also cleaned out. In short, I did a lot yesterday. I was planning on starting my extended essay and my other homework (I actually kind of have a lot). I'll have to start my homework later this week...I just really don't want to put it off. I have started my Theory of Knowledge homework so at least I'm somewhere.

I also talked with two of my friends on the phone yesterday. It was good to hear from them. Well, I'm done with THIS blog. Over and Out!

XOXO,
Kirsten

No comments: