Friday, June 13, 2008

Ben - Blog Post (Thursday)

Yesterday I woke up and tried my new list. I was about to eat breakfast when Kirsten told me to do my laundry first. I threw a fit. Eventually I gave up.

The rest of the story gets much more interesting if you imagine with me that after breakfast a man sat in my window saying if I didn't clean my room I would get $1,000,000.00. Stay with me now because that would be a great justification for what happened next. I spent the rest of the day messing around with Matt, because I couldn't very well mess up my chances of getting a million dollars now could I?

Eventually I went to bed. The next morning I woke up to discover that reality was reality and that I had messed around and wasted an entire day. Oh well, the man probably would have taken off for Texas or something anyway before paying up.

No comments: