Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kirsten - The Last Day of School Before Thanksgiving Break

Yesterday was a particularly boring day. I had English, History and Math. Yesterday my math essay was due. That was pretty great. Also, it was Ms. B's birthday (she's the librarian). My freind Jelly and I made her a birthday card. It was pretty funny. Since it was Ms. B's birthday, my friend Jelly, the other librarian (Mrs. C), and myself were in the backroom of the library with Ms. B. We were all having a lovely chat.

Suddenly Mrs. C looked out the window into the library and saw my ex-boyfriend. Mrs. C siad to me, "Kirsten go stand by your ex so he'll go away." The four of us laughed really hard. I guess my ex had been causing Mrs. C grief all day and he would not leave. We laughed about this for a while and decided to make this joke into a scientific experiment.

This just goes to show how great of friends my ex and I are.

No comments: