Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kirsten - Friday

Yesterday was friday. It was also the day after Thanksgiving, if you didn't figure that out. Yesterday we spent a great deal of time moving furniture. We moved the couches and set up our family room - sitting room thing. It's actually rather cozy and homey in there. I also re-potted some of the plants and made sure they were all happy. I also talked to my friend K on the phone. I told her all about our Thanksgiving and she laughed for ages.

Overall, I didn't really do anything yesterday. I did learn yesterday that Alice Cooper is touring in Finland. I thought that was interesting. I found out when I listened to the radio last night Alice Cooper is the host at night on 103.5. I think it's interesting that Alice still hosts 103.5 eventhough he's on tour throughout Europe.

No comments: