Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tomorrow is Halloween???? - Jennifer/Mom

Ok, so with everything that has been happening, it just dawned on Chris and me this afternoon that TOMORROW is Halloween! I mean we knew it was coming but it just seemed like it was still a week or two away or something. What happened??

On a completely different subject, Donald and Daisy seem to be doing just fine! They are settling in very nicely and are fun to watch. It is hysterical to see them chasing each other around playing their goofy wrestle/tag/hide and seek game. Especially on the hard floors! After all, corners are really tricky at those speeds. Chris and I both agree they sound like exactly like little trains as they "click" across the floors.

Already they are constantly following me around the house and they are even starting to answer to their new names. They are such lovable little cuties! From pictures I had seen of Corgis I always thought they were pretty cute but I had no idea how darling they really are!

No comments: