Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Dogs - Jacob

Story - Our story begins in the Runyan's house. To start we cleaned the house and then Dad and Jennifer went to go get the dogs. They came home late. I woke up and saw the dogs. I liked them.

The next day I went to school, I went to swimming and then I said, "Whoops, the sharks are there." But I was just pretending about the sharks.

After I did do my list I went to dinner. At dinner I forgot to ask a question or tell the question to John. We talked about our day. After dinner we named the dogs Donald and Daisy. Donald, Daisy and Jacob took a picture and then the next day I went to school.

And then, I went to a Halloween party and then, I went to volunteer and then I went to lunch and then I went to the money work and then I went to the computer to play and then its time to go home. And the puppy is still talking. And then I talked to dad and we put the Frankenstein up. And then we had dinner and then I went to the blog.

And that's my story.

No comments: