Monday, July 16, 2007

Jennifer/Mom - A point from a friend

A friend of mine recently made the point that eveyone posts but me and asked why? I responded that I post almost everyone else's posts so it seems like I post all the time. I agreed though that I probably needed to post some more.

Of course, as I said back when I was posting more often, I get intimidated by Chris' posts and then my self-consciousness kicks in and....well...."that's all she wrote"....quite literally!

Ok, so back to me posting about me. I got some board games and card games the other day and I have been playing them with "the boys" (including Chris). Racko is a fun one and Rummikub is one of my favorites. Soon I will break out the "Skip-Bo" cards and then next will probably be to teach Ben and Kirsten how to play Rook. I think they would like pinochle also. We'll see.

We also need to get back to doing "Chicken Fat" and the other line dancing songs we have each day. We had a good time when we were doing them every day. It was fun! "Go you chicken fat gooooooooooooo!"

I also read a science fiction book recently but I can't tell you anything about it because I'm not supposed to spoil it for Chris who hasn't read it in a LONG time. I liked it though. Maybe I'll pick up a Tom Clancy book next. There are a few of those around.

Ok, so there is a post from me. The next few posts will be catching up and then we will have the "regularly scheduled" posts for today.

Enjoy!

No comments: