Monday, July 16, 2007

Ben - A week of wilderness fun.

On Sunday I went to the church at eleven-thirty. We got our stuff in the car and went to Peaceful Valley. Then I messed around until I went to bed.

On Monday morning I had breakfast. Then I went to Eagle-Bound I and learned about orienteering. Then I did orienteering again for Eagle-Bound II. Then I went to the lake with my swimming trunks on and learned the rules of the lake so I could get my canoeing merit badge. Then I did a swimming test to see how good a swimmer I was and passed it entirely. Then I messed around and went to bed.

Then on Tuesday I learned, in Eagle-Bound I, first aid and for Eagle-Bound II I won first place for an orienteering test. Then I did a canoeing lesson and there were these boys in a sailboat who were teasing the canoers, so one of the staff members said all the canoers could splash them. Then I messed around. It hailed really hard, then I went to bed.

To be continued....

No comments: