Thursday, June 14, 2007

Matt - Lunch was tuna fish sandwiches

Well, I did my jobs, after I woke up and took my shower. Next what I did....was I did my schoolwork. When I had finished my schoolwork, I had to wait for Jacob's bus. This summer school bus that is, that drops him off at our house. When the bus came, I told Kirsten it was here, and then he came inside. Then we had lunch.

Lunch was tuna fish sandwiches and peanut butter sandwiches. Next, Kirsten told me to do some jobs. When I finished those jobs, I asked Kirsten if I could ask "D." if I could play with him, she said "yes". When I came back to the house, I told Kirsten he said, "no", and I walked around the house boredly. Next, I had asked Dad if I could play Wii. I played "Super-Monkey-Ball-Blitz" for a while.

Then, I asked Dad if I could have the keys to the basement door (which was locked) because the Nunchuck was down there. Then I played "The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess". then it was time for bed, and that was my day.

The End

No comments: