Saturday, May 19, 2007

Matt - My normal day

When I woke up this time I decided that I would just go into the shower when I was called. I didn't try to go back to sleep. Normally I go back to sleep when Jennifer wakes up John-Michael for his shower. After that I can't get back to sleep.

So, I went into the shower. After that I got dressed, then I went to do my jobs, then I ate breakfast. Then I started getting to work. Kirsten stayed home. Why she stayed home was because her school was out. Her school got out earlier because of the construction at her school and because they got in school early and out of school early. When the boys came home from school, we started doing our jobs. After that Kirsten read a book to everyone that was called "Artimis Fowl". She read some of it and then Jennifer called and it was time for Jacob to go to bed. John-Michael played on World of Warcraft. I did my blog while I was waiting for my turn. I wrote a very long post. When it was my turn I wasn't able to log on because Dad made it so you can't log on after a certain time at night and it was that time.

Instead we watched a SpongeBob movie. We watched three episodes of SpongeBob. Then Jennifer told us to go to bed. I went to bed.

No comments: