Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kirsten - Boredem and Naps

Well...yesterday I did not attend school. This was due to the fact that school is over for me. Since I did not go to school, I helped my brothers and John-Michael get ready for their school. Then I went for a run, then followed by a nap. I don't usually take naps, but yesterday I was extremely tired. In fact, I don't even really like the whole nap idea. It bothers me for numerous reasons. Reasons that I will not go into for the sake of time. Anywho, yesterday was very un-eventful, quite boring as a matter of fact.

The most exciting thing that happened was my dad went out to California to pick up my brother Andrew. Because dad went to go pick up Andrew, I got to talk to Andrew on the phone. I understand that they had grand adventures planned related to their work on "Charlie the Banana goes to New York." I wish I could have gone with them., then maybe my day wouldn't have been so boring.

No comments: