Sunday, May 20, 2007

Matt - Saturday

On Saturday, which was yesterday, I woke up, then I started doing my list. Finally, when I finished doing my list I read. Reading is one of my favorite things. But it didn't use to be until Jennifer had me start reading a lot more. I didn't like it at first but I started liking it after a while. I am getting much better at it. I just jumped in home shcool.

How I did it was first I started with little chapter books. But they were chapter books. Then I just jumped into Eragon. Now I am even started on Eldest. It only took me a month and a half to read Eragon. I'm quite surprised how much I've jumped. And did you know I've learned multiplication all by myself? I really did in second grade.

It was lots of help because in third grade I went to a different school and they had already learned it from a different teacher. I didn't learn from my second grade teacher so I was quite lucky.

No comments: