Sunday, May 20, 2007

John-Michael - The day at the cabin

Before I tell about yesterday I want to tell about the first day at the cabin. The first day at the cabin I was pretty surprised. I didn't know that they had a cabin. They just said, "the cabin". Then when I saw the cabin I knew exactly what they were talking about. I knew about the cabin for the rest of the time. In fact it was quite long.

I like the cabin. It has marbles and it has a tire swing. I nearly forgot about the tire swing just now. I love the cabin. Sometimes I don't want to go to the cabin because I have other fun stuff but I end up liking it every time I go. And that is what I was going to tell about the cabin.

Now, here is my yesterday and I will tell you about today. tomorrow. What I did yesterday is I got my list done very first thing and then for breakfast I had an egg and a piece of toast. Then since my list was done I got to play Warcraft. But in the middle of playing Warcraft my mom said my turn was over and I could either go with Kirsten or weed. I chose going with Kirsten.

After I got back I was really tired because I had walked one mile! So, I took a nap. Then I played until it was time for dinner. Then I had dinner and did my blog. Then I went to bed.

No comments: