Friday, May 25, 2007

Matt - My simple day

Like every normal day I took my my shower and did my jobs and then got to work on my Geometry. It was a little harder than beginning Algebra, but I did it. When the boys got home, we started doing our jobs. After we did that Dad and Jennifer had to leave to get dinner but we had already had dinner. We had burritos. They were tasty.

While they were gone John-Michael played World of Warcraft and that is when his bird leveled. Then when Dad and Jennifer got back they told John-Michael to read and I got to play World of Warcraft. I got disconnected 3 times, then I finally got to group with someone....a really good group in the Dead Mines but part way through there was going to be another log out so I hearth-stoned home and logged out. Then Ben went on and I went to bed and said goodnight to Ben and Jennifer and Dad. Then I went to sleep and that was my day.

No comments: