Monday, May 21, 2007

Matt - Dictation to Kirsten (to be typed later by Jennifer)

Sunday I didn't write my blog. I forgot to. I didn't mean for you to write that! you forgot too? Kirsten! Stop writing that! Cross that out! Back space. Back space. Back space. I didn't mean for you to write that! Cross that out! Cross it out! Kirsten's being stupid right now! Jennifer don't write this until I say "space", which I just said.

"Space". So, "space". "Space". you missed the "o"...Oh, never mind. Kirsten! Kirsten! Kirsten! Kirsten! Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHA! Kirsten please cross that out! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Blaaaaaaaaaah, blaaaaaaaaaah, blaaaaaaaah, blaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

OK. On Sunday I woke up. then I woke up Kirsten. I started my jobs. One of them was my shower. after I did all my jobs, I played around. I didn't write my blog because I forgot. Then I went to bed, knowing I would see dad tomorrow because he would be back by then. Also, I played World of Warcraft yesterday...I forgot to add that, I forgot to say that. Don't write that. No, Kirsten I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done!

No comments: