Monday, May 21, 2007

Jacob - The Story

Jacob will find Captain Underpants. but they can't go to China. Jacob will go use a boat to make a boat. Next morning Jacob is still tired, and that's what happened. Until going to sail the boat and then going long way and then will find Captain Underpants.

Until Professor Poopy-Pants come and Melvin will come. and they will use secret weapon. Next year Jacob miss a school, and never give a graduation. Jacob will go find a way to go get to their side. Captain Underpants flew easily, until they went to Hawaii and Stitch will come, until Jacob did save the world. And then Jacob and Captain Underpants find Professor Dumby Poopy-Pants.

"And I can't believe myself to beat super hero." Jacob said. Until Captain Underpants did save the world and the day.

At home I can't do the list. And Jacob will go eat lunch. I have tuna. I ate tacos for dinner. and that's all there is. Oh! I forgot something....did you enjoy the story? I guess you did.

No comments: