Thursday, May 24, 2007

Matt - Casa Bonita

Yesterday was exciting! First when I woke up I did as usual; I went to my...wait not mine...THE shower. After I was finished using it I got dressed and did my jobs. I started to get to work on my man, I knew I was very close to the end of algebra, the beginning I mean. After that, the boys came home.

The boys started doing their jobs. then we started getting ready to go somewhere, which was Casa Bonita. When we were in the car, we started driving. We went down to my dad's work, to Dad's work I mean. Me and John-Michael used the bathroom. After that Dad came out of his work. He took the electric car. The electric car runs on electricity. He took it to his work. He took it to Casa Bonita. We drove in the suburban. When we got to Casa Bonita we saw the fountain. It was beautiful like always. there were many pennies in it. You know how people put pennies in fountains. It was quite full because we were having some rain.

We went inside, we waited in a very big long line. It reminded me when there was just about no line at all once. It was very beautiful there. Casa Bonita was pretty big! It even has a tower of it's own. Well at the top of it of course. When we finally got to the cashiers (there were only two) when we got to the cashier, we...we started buying our food. We lined up in the next line, which was much shorter and went faster. I was glad of that.

When we got our food we slid down the...we slid our trays down the....whatever it's called. Finally we had been seated by our waiter. We got to our seat, right then no play was started (because Casa Bonita has plays). We sat sown with our food and we started eating.

There's this guy who talked with the kids and were entertaining them while they were getting ready. They kept on telling him to dive. Because they wanted to see him dive. He does lots of cool tricks when he dives. I think it's pretty cool. I tried to tell him but he was too far away for him to hear me. After that one of the plays started.

A guy came out and fired a gun, it wasn't real. It just made a loud "pop" when fired. He said, "Ha! I scared ya!" Then he started talking to everyone about that he was going to have a gun fight with the sheriff. and out of the darkness came the sheriff. He kept on saying that they had to have a fair gunfight. then the bad guy said, "But that's not fair!" Then the sheriff said, "Yes it is because we're doing fair and square."

Then he tricked the bad guy to fall down a waterfall, and that was it. So, the sheriff won. After a couple more plays, we started getting ready to go home. As we drove, then when when we got home I got in my pajamas and read this book called "The Supernaturalist" to Dad. Dad fell asleep and I went to bed and that was my day...I mean yesterday.

No comments: