Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kirsten

Um, well, yesterday was a glorious day. But not really. I had three finals yesterday. As I say this I hold up three fingers. Because I am not typing but dictating I can do that.

First, I had to complete my Spanish final, actually I only had two finals, my other final was in English. In Spanish I had a 100 question thing, test and in English I had to write an essay in 40 minutes. There were two essay prompts, the one I chose had to do with discussing conflicting desires and wants in a character from a piece of literature of our choice, preferrably a novel or a play. We were advised not to use any literary works aside from the ones used in our class. Therefore, I used characters from "The Great Gatsby".

Um....that's all...and then I rode the bus home.

No comments: