Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kirsten - Ugh

I don't know what to say. I haven't thought about it at all.

--laughing and giggling--

(Note from the typist: She is just laughing and giggling now because she knows I will write down every word she says)

--alternately smirking and then giggling--

(Another note: She knows she must be careful...she's even beginning to blush about the whole thing. Soon I may just start making things up and attributing them to her if she doesn't get going. LOL)

--more giggling and smirking while looking over the typist's shoulder--

No I am not smirking and giggling. No I am not smirking and gigg....oh that is what I said. No that is not what I said exactly...you are getting it wrong....you don't have enough "no's"

(ANOTHER note from the typist: Ok, seriously now....we are starting anew....So, Kirsten will begin her "official" post)

Jeez-Louise Jennifer. Anyway....

Yesterday was quite boring. Or was it....I don't remember....hmmmm.....

I did help the boys get off to school yesterday. Oh yes, and then I took a nap. But I don't really like naps so that was very hypocritical of myself. But I plopped over so I guess it was ok.

For dinner we had egg-salad burritos, which were quite odd. I would not actually suggest them but it was ok. It was my own concoction. Then Ben went to scouts last night and I watched the remaining boys in the house and did a whole bunch of laundry. So much laundry in fact that I probably did not need to take a shower that night. I was literally swimming in laundry.

The only other thing I did was call my boyfriend (note: she means her ex-boyfriend in Bolivia...it was a LONG-distance call) and then I went to bed after my swim.

No comments: