Friday, July 4, 2008

Kirsten - 7-1-08 - A Grand Day In

Instead of travel to the Moon, Mars or even to the supermarket, I stayed in. Even so I still had a good day. I watched Arthur, Little House on the Prairie, Timone and Pumba and PBS Kids shows with Ben and Matt wen their lists were done. Jacob spent most of the day sleeping. He did his list shortly before dinner.

Earlier, (before Ben and Matt had completed their lists), I called my mom because she hadn't called for a long time and I wasn't sure if she actually is coming out. Her response was that she was coming out as long as some emergency that was out of her control didn't come up. (That is actually what she said.)

I suggested that mom take us to the store to get school clothes and supplies. I thoguht that was actually a good family activity that Jacob, Ben, Matt and I would enjoy. Apparently, my mom didn't think it was a good idea. So, instead we're probably going to go to Water World or some place "fun-filled and packed with action". I would rather go get school stuff. I thought the point was to do family things together as a family. That is why I suggested going shopping for school.

Oh, well.

No comments: