Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kirsten - 6/22/08 - A Pretty Good Day

Yesterday Dad and my brothers went to the cabin while Jennifer and I stayed home. At home, Jennifer gave me a two-hour long piano lesson and then we went to the grocery store and got lunch at chipotle. On our way out we saw that one of our neighbors was having a garage sale. They had a really cute jacket from Aeropostale there. I told them I might come back later and get it.

After we got home from the store and Chipotle, I went over to the garage sale and they gave me the coat for free because they were packing up anyway. They said they were going to donate the stuff to Goodwill. It was really nice of them to give me that jacket. Until Dad and my brother got home, I watched "Pollyanna" on the Hallmark Channel. When my dad got home, we watched "An Extremely Goofy Movie". Then we watched "Meet the Robinsons" while eating bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches for dinner.

No comments: