Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kirsten - 6/20/08

Yesterday I finished reading "Angels and Demons". It was a pretty good book. There were a few parts I did not like. But overall it was pretty good. However, my interpretation of the book is probably pretty different than someone who is very religious. I thought "Angels and Demons" showed how important fear is in religion.

I also played Wii last night, which was fun, but I had to spend some time remembering how to play the game. The game is called "Second Opinion" and is simply a long list of operations with a really weird story line. It's really pathetic though, I think the easy level is really hard. I only tried one hard one, but it is pretty ridiculous.

John-Michael called me yesterday. I felt bad though because it was the second time he called and I wasn't available to answer. (That's pretty abnormal for me.)

That's all that really happened yesterday. The summer is slipping away.

No comments: