Monday, June 9, 2008

John-Michael - A happy day

I'm travelling to my dad's house today. First I had to pack the night before. Then in the morning I got in my clothes and went off to the airport with my Mom. Oh, and did I mention that I got a phone to talk to my Mom with? It was fun!!

While I was flying on the plane I mostly watched TV. Then I got to my dad's house early in the morning. Then I sortof unpacked. After that I went to Target and bought some new clothes and two leggo sets. One of Indiana Jones and one Mars Mission.

Then I came back home and I built my Indiana Jones and Mars Mission sets. Then I decided to combine them into one LONG set.

Now I am going to dinner. I am going to have maccaroni and cheese with a side of fries. When I get home I am going to play with my big set and then I am going to take it apart, put it into two separate sets and go to bed.

The End

No comments: