Monday, March 24, 2008

Ben – Two day blog

For the Cleanathon Day 1, I started by working on homework, doing my list and ate breakfast. Then I set up the Cleanathon Banner. Then we had Bambino Burgers from Goodtimes for lunch. Then we picked up the front yard. The others pulled weeds and used the power washer to clean the front of the house. I raked the grass and leaves on both sides of the house. Then I got a turn on the power washer. Then we moved to the back where we picked up dog poo, rocks and a yo-yo I found. Then we got prizes for working and I got a medal for finding the funniest thing; the yo-yo. Then we had pizza. I studied a bit and then went to bed.

On Tamale Day, we spent the morning doing homework, eating lunch and breakfast and finding a recipe for Tamales. I had to make Tamales for a Spanish homework assignment. Then, Kirsten and Jennifer got stuff for the Tamales. When they came back Kirsten and I made Tamales, which were harder than they looked. Then we ate them and got ready for bed.

No comments: