Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ben - My day

Yesterday, I got up and worked on my list, then I studied my homework on Peru. Then I worked on laundry a little. Then we worked on Enchiladas for lunch.

We then worked on sorting the toy closet between choices for keeping, throwing out, storing, or selling the toys. Then I wrote a blog and took care of laundry after messing around for a while. After we finished, we went to the theater to watch "The Spiderwick Chronicles.

After the movie, we went to take the last toys to grandma's house. We had more Enchilada for dinner and I cleaned up the rest of the laundry. then I played Labyrinth with Dad and Jennifer. Dad won. then I cleaned up the kitchen, helped Kirsten find some stuff to sell and then I made cookies. I had one cookie and went to bed.

The End.

No comments: