Sunday, November 25, 2007

Jacob - Thanksgiving Vacation

I went to vacation. I have Thanksgiving for dinner at the Country Buffet. I had pop to drink and chocolate milk. I also had dessert for Thanksgiving. I had a pumpkin pie and orange yogurt.

After Thanksgiving dinner we went to "A Bee Movie". I liked it. I liked the bee in charge of the fliers (those were the bees that left the bee hive). I thought it was funny that bees could talk.

And then I went home and that's all for Thanksgiving.

The next day, we moved the couches to the family room. The piano got set up. Dad hooked the TV on the computer. Now we have ten computers. The TV is on the computer so now we can see the pictures. It also plays music. My favorite picture is the dogs, Donald and Daisy. I think you can go see the pictures of the dogs. Some of them are posted on the blog already.

During vacation I have played chess with Ben. I played Labryinth with Matt and Jennifer. I wanted to play wii but I need to pay for it and I didn't have enough Runyan dollars. I have to do more jobs. Maybe I will get to play today when I do my jobs to earn the Runyan monies.

I am excited that I can go back to school tomorrow. I also have to get ready for that. I need to lay out clothes, make sure I have everything in my backpack and I need to take a shower, have a poop and brush my teeth. I need to find the coat for my school.

And that's all.

No comments: