Monday, July 9, 2007

Matt - Mexican Food

Yesterday I woke up and went back to sleep. Then I woke up and started on the family room. I did not do very well because I was tired.

Next Jacob had finished his list then he went on Paper Mario. He was going to the Shadow Queen. Next he had to go off because he needed to do his school work. I still couldn't finish my work because I didn't want to I guess.

Then I decided to do it and I started getting going and then Jacob put another load on the couch. I thought I had a LOT do do then because it looked like more. Part of it was because it was on a different couch than usual. I was getting even closer to done but then it was time to go to dinner. We went to a Mexican restaurant. I ate a chicken and been burrito with mild sauce but didn't taste mild to me. I am so glad I didn't get the hot sauce.

Then we went home. I had only finished a little more than a third of my burrito. Kirsten hadn't had dinner so I gave the rest to her. We went home and I finished my work. Next I watched some of "The Muppet Show"

No comments: