Saturday, June 16, 2007

Matt - The many movie day

First I woke up. I unloaded the dishwasher first because Ben (or maybe Jacob) was in the shower. The dishwasher had dirty dishes in it so I didn't unload it. Kirsten told me to go to my room for a while because I wasn't doing my other jobs. Next Kirsten called me and told me to go in the shower. I had gotten distracted. Kirsten told me to go in the shower again and then I went in the shower.

Next I ate breakfast. Then did the rest of my jobs. Then we watched a bunch of movies. I'm not sure how many. When the movies were over, I was told to get in my pajamas and then Kirsten did my blog with me. My post I mean.

And then I went to bed and spent the next three hours NOT going to sleep. But after about one or two hours I wanted to.

The End

No comments: