Thursday, June 21, 2007

Matt - Going with Dad to work

Well, my day started as me waking up. I woke up arond 6:48. I wanted to wake up at 6:00 a.m. because I wanted to get all my jobs done so I could come with dad to work. I did all my jobs. Next, I did my school work. When I finished my school that was due that day (that Kirsten had given me yesterday) I started on my next stuff which was math. Then next was going to leave for work.

I hadn't finished all of my math but I could do it while I was at Dad's work. Next I would finish all of my work at Dad's work, I had to read more of "The Trumpet of the Swan". Next we drove to Dad's work. Dad told me to get to work. I started work. When I was half way through Dad gave me some practice problems. Then I did the other half of the problems Kirsten had given to me.

Next, I started reading "The Trumpet of the Swan". It was time to go. We were in the car and I kept reading the rest of it. After about 10 or 5 minutes I had finished the rest of it. Then we went home.

Then we had some root beer floats. But before we had root beer floats we watched a movie, "Bridge to Terabithia" Next we went to bed.

The End

No comments: