Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kirsten - National Pink Day

Well yesterday was actually Log Cabin Day, but we did not celebrate this. We just watched "Night at the Museum" in celebration of Visit a Museum Day which was Sunday. Therefore today in my blog I will talk about Saturday (because we forgot to do that blog). Saturday was National Pink Day. Of course I wore pink in celebration. If I had pink pants I would have worn them as well (I'm amazed that I don't have any pink pants. :-P)

Jennifer (who also wore pink), John-Michael and I went to the store to get strawberries to make strawberry smoothies. Jennifer made the strawberry smoothies, they were pretty great. Then we watched cartoons of the Pink Panther. It was intense.

I did some exciting things yesterday. Besides watch most of "Night at the Museum", I called my boyfriend.

No comments: