Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kirsten - The Most Magnificent Blog (with a sidedish of allitertration...hehe)

Oh, man, sorry about the title. I am most definately wierd....

Well, yesterday was Chocolate Pudding Day. Hehe...the reason we had chocolate pudding. We also made root beer...food of the gods. Anyway I don't really know what else to say....it was a day.

Oh! I also watched "Little Shop of Horrors" last night. Fun, fun. No actually, that movie is pretty funny. Yesterday I also talked to my boyfriend (or as Dad would say "Honey-bunny"...geez louise...lol)

But, just FYI, yesterday Terrific Tuesday. Yes indeed. Well, have fun. If you're reading this, you must be bored out of your mind and you must not have any life at all. Just some words of encouragement. :) lol

Love,
Kirsten

P.S. Watch out for poisonous plants, I saw the scars from the attack one had on my boyfriend. lol

No comments: