Wednesday, June 13, 2007

John-Michael - Machine Day

Yesterday I forgot to celebrate Machine Day but I might do it today. I'm still visiting my dad. I also got to see Mrs. Hill yesterday. I had fun with her and Zach Hill. When I picked up Zach from school, I had a turn on the swing and another little girls mother was walking away from her. I heard a little girl saying "Mommy, Mommy!" so I ran up the the mom and told her that her little girl was calling her. And then while we were walking back I saw another little girl right behind that one and asked her if she wanted to go on the swing and she said, "Yes" and so I walked away from the swing.

I got back and it was kind of dark. I asked my dad if we could please go down to the pool and he said "Yes" because I hadn't gone down to the pool yet that day. So, I went to the pool and I got boiled, frozen, boiled, frozen, boiled, frozen, boiled, frozen, because the pool was like a big deep freeze and the hot tub was like a pot of boiling water.

After that I watched some "School House Rock" and then I went to bed.

No comments: