Friday, June 15, 2007

John-Michael - "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

I got up in the morning. At the very end of the day I watched a movie called "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". The old version the one where they have the orange faces and the green hair and the striped suits and Baruca looses her mind in the Egg place.

I had oatmeal for breakfast. Then I went downstairs to level 1 for Sister Beesley to pick me up. Then I had a really fun rest of the day. We went to Sister Beesley's house. Their cousin was there. He is staying with them. I played the paint game where you just paint and paint and paint on the computer. Then I said good bye and I went to my dad's work and I played and played and played and then I went back to my dad's.

Then I waited. I was waiting for a friend to come over to swim but he never did. So, when it was dark we watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" which I mentioned all the way at the top of the blog.

Before I watched the movie though I went to the bookstore. Then I came back to have a rest and play Pirates of the Caribbean chess.

No comments: