Wednesday, May 30, 2007

John-Michael - Good News

I had a short visit at the dentist and it was fun. It didn't even hurt. Well, a tiny bit. A certain machine had so strong vibration it felt like it was drilling right through my tooth and I was scared!

When I got back to school I had lunch in my room in my own place at my table. And during lunch one of my loose teeth fell out. And there is so much more that I don't even think I can tell you but here is a little bit more.

After lunch I went to specials and I got to have my writing celebration treat. But during lunch my teacher was reading the book when my tooth just popped out. I didn't really know my tooth popped out when it did but then I suddenly noticed that it had popped out. I said, "'Mrs. Wonderful' my tooth just popped out." But I had a little bit of grilled cheese sandwich in my mouth and my tooth in my mouth and I didn't want to accidentally swallow my tooth with my little bit of chewed up grilled cheese sandwich.

But that was my day.

No comments: